Price: $ 254 per person, based on 2 persons
- Lake Manyara National park
Are you around Arusha for leisure or having extra day before starting your trip or waiting for the meeting? and you don’t know which activities you can do around Arusha?Here is the solution and answers for your questions, Arusha is the best city located at the base of Mount Meru and closer to the few National parks of the northern zone, you can have a day trip to Arusha National, Tarangire National park, Lake Manyara National park and Ngorongoro crater.
Day trip to Lake Manyara National park:
After breakfast, drive to Lake Manyara National park through the Great Rift Valley one of the most dramatic features on earth, extending from the dead sea in Jordan to Mozambique in the South.Lake Manyara National park is renamed after the plant Euphorbia tirucallii, ‘Emanyar’ in Maasai language, and ‘ladies fingers’ in English. The park covers an area of 330kmsq, of which 220kmsq is covered by lake and the rest by woodland. There is an enormous amount of wildlife such as tree climbing lion, leopard, cheetah, hippopotamus, buffalo, elephant, zebra, wildebeest, baboon, Blue monkey, velvet monkey, pink flamingo and over 350 bird species. Lunch in the park, afternoon we drive back to Arusha.
Price Includes; Govermental Tax
- 4WD Toyota safari Land cruiser, special made for game viewing,
- Professional & experience driver safari guide.
- Park fees, unlimited Game viewing drive, Picnic lunch
- Bottled drinking mineral water in the car
- International & local flights, visa, travel, -health -and cancellation –insurance, medical care, lodge and meals in Arusha, personal items, alcohol and soda’s, tippings and anything not mentioned above
The price given above is per person based on two persons.
please send us an email to get a quote for single traveller or more.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org