We are a Tanzanian company and the profit we make is for the Tanzanian people, especially the two families of John and Jacob. We hardly have overhead costs and that’s why our rates are fair.
In fact there are 3 major costs in the safari business;
- Park entrance- and transit-fees ($45-60 a day pp) and car transit-fees (Ngorongoro crater for example is $ 250/day/car). All fees can be found on the website: tanzaniaparks.com . We do not make profit on these fees.
- Lodges: We have the same rates as booked directly: $120-$700.
- Or: camp-site-fees, camping-gear, chef and food; this is approximately $100 per person (based on 4-persons)
- African Wildcats Expedition:
- transport: car, diesel, equipment; this is aprox $250 a day for our 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- licence, office etc.
Profit stays in Tanzania and we hope that our safari company will grow to a self-supporting sustainable company. We like to do projects for the local community; see projects.