9 days camping-plus safari based on 4 persons from $ 1885 per person (incl 18% VAT).
The nice thing about this trip is that you visit the top-parks Tarangire, Ngorongoro and the Serengeti without any rush. The camping-plus mode gives you a bivouac in the middle of the African nature with almost the luxury of a tented lodge. Our safari tents can have stretchers instead of mattresses if you like and are 6 feet high. You will have your private chef (cook).
- Day 1; Arrival at Kilimanjaro airport, depending on your arrival time we can make a nice D-tour to acclimatize to local atmosphere. Transfer to Outpost lodge in Arusha.
- Day 2; Early departure to Tarangire National park, land of Baobabs and elephants. At sunset we make a bivouac on the camp-site in Tarangire NP.
- Day 3; Morning and afternoon game-drive in Tarangire, overnight at Twiga Campsite in Mto Wa Mbu, a vivid village with markets, art-crafts, Masai settlements etc.
- Day 4; Today we go to Lake Manyara National Park, the park with the famous salt lake. If we are lucky we see the tree-climbing-lions. Overnight at Twiga camp-site.
- Day 5; Departure to Serengeti National Park; the landscape changes as we ride. Along the way we meet wildlife and livestock of the Masai. We make an afternoon game-drive, stay overnight at Seronera camp-site in the center of the Serengeti.
- Day 6; After a night with a lot of sounds we go off for a full day Serengeti. We see (parts of) the migration of wildebeests, hippo’s, gazelles, zebra’s, giraffes, big cats, birds etc. Our guides are experts on spotting cheetahs, leopards and lions. Seronera camp-site.
- Day 7; Morning gamedrive in the Serengeti, and on our way to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. We sleep on the rim of the Ngorongoro-crater at Simba camp with great views over the crater.
- Day 8; Early descend in the crater, morning and afternoon game-drive, pick nick in the crater, maybe we get a close look of the very shy rhino’s. Late in the afternoon we have a D-tour over the rim, and drive back to Arusha. We sleep in Outpost Lodge.
- Day 9; Depending on the time of your flight, you can visit a local market, a village etc. Transfer to Kilimanjaro-airport or Arusha airport in case you want to go to Zanzibar.
This 4 person-based safari is full-board, incl. land-cruiser, camping-gear, professional guide and chef, airport-transfers, 2 nights in a lodge in Arusha, all park fees, transfer fees and camping fees. Exclusive flights, visa, insurances, alcohol and soda’s, items of personal character, tippings.
With 2 persons, the price per person is from $ 2700 (incl 18% VAT).
AWE is not responsible for mistakes in the website and changes of Park-fees etc., please contact us by email.