Travelling in Tanzania, our cars
Travelling in Tanzania might be not exactly what you are used to, but with our vehicles and experienced drivers, you will be comfortable! We have access to the only appropriate vehicle for a safari trip: a Land-cruiser HZJ78 with safari pop-up roof. Every seat is next to a window. This car is built for Africa! The car has:
- 4 or 6 luxe Seats (and 2 driver seats) next to a window
- a safari roof so you can stand up while you are protected against the sun
- a couple of charging points for your camera
- Tanzanian mammals and birds books
- first aid kit
- we always take care of a sufficient supply of bottled water in the car!
- our driver-guides are very professional and experienced.
The parks are relatively close-by Arusha, but don’t forget: this is Africa, so your trip might take a little longer than you expected at first. But we’ll stop whenever and wherever you want!